Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,000-$4,500. Brief information below.
Buy Bell & Ross Marine
- About Bell & Ross
- About Bell & Ross BR02/Marine
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1993, Bell & Ross was founded by Bruno Belamich and Carlos A. Rosillo, and is thusly a relatively new Swiss Luxury Watch brand. Bell & Ross is an independent company. What characterizes the brand is that it’s produced for professionals that work in extreme conditions such as pilots and divers.
Bell & Ross was born as an idea when a team of aircraft control specialists and designers joined forces for a very distinct and specific purpose: to design and develop extreme tool watches for professional use.
This is a young, successful and growing brand with an increasing popularity and presence on the global market.
Bell & Ross has studied professions in which people are forced to deal with extreme temperatures and pressures. Bell & Ross together with military pilots, bomb-disposal experts, astronauts and divers, have combined their professional knowledge to develop the ultimate professional tool watch.
The Bell & Ross brand is the ultimate epitome of what a robust tool watch looks and feels like. Bell & Ross is first and foremost famous for developing and manufacturing practical tool watches for people with extraordinarily dangerous professions – firefighters, pilots, professional divers, police officers and elite military units.
Heavy on the wrist and with a significant wrist presence, the Bell & Ross BR02/Marine divers watches are tech heavy tool watches with minimalist legible dials – akin to dials and instruments in an airplane’s cockpit. The Bell & Ross Marine Collection are no dress watches – they are meant to be regarded as, and used as super robust, durable and tough hard-wearing tool watches.
Many of their watches have a depth rating of 500 meters/1,640 feet. Their most extreme divers watches have a depth rating of 1000 meters/3,300 feet. Bell & Ross’ divers watches are absolutely suitable for diving, even though the laws of physics make it impossible for human beings to go diving that deep.
- Sellita automatic SW200, with 26 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve.
- Bell & Ross automatic movement 362354, with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Bell & Ross automatic movement 363085, base movement ETA 2894 automatic movement, with 37 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve. This movement is used for chronographs.
- All of their watches are equipped with a helium valve at the side of the case. Many models, but not all of them, are indeed equipped with a chronograph.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
- PVD stainless steel.
- A stainless steel and 18 carat rose gold case.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid stainless steel case back.
- Inner unidirectional bezel. Operated from the outside by a crown/button.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Black rubber.
- Tang buckle.
Depends on the model:
- 500 meters/1,640 feet.
- 1000 meters/3,300 feet.
Bell & Ross Marine divers watches are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece