Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,000 – $3,800. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Colt Online
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Colt
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
The Breitling Colt Collection is an excellent choice for people who want a Swiss luxury watch equipped with a battery/quartz movement. Since this is Breitling, it means that each and every movement is chronometer (COSC) certified, including the quartz/battery movements. The quartz movements of Breitling are unusually accurate – even by quartz standards.
A substantial number of Colt watches are equipped with an automatic movement as well.
All Breitling Colt watches offer a water resistance of 200 meters/660 feet. This collection is absolutely suitable for diving.
There is a large variety of Breitling Colt Collections:
- Breitling Colt 33: consists of quartz/battery driven ladies’ watches. Case diameter: 33mm.
- Breitling Colt 44: consists of quartz/battery driven mens’ watches. Case diameter: 44mm.
- Breitling Colt 44 Automatic: consists of automatic mens’ watches. Case diameter: 44mm.
- Breitling Colt Chronograph II: consists of quartz/battery driven chronograph mens’ watches. Case diameter: 44mm.
The movements of all these collections are indicated below.
- Swiss chronometer certified quartz/battery movement.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 13, base movement Swiss automatic ETA/Valjoux 7750, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve (automatic chronograph).
- Breitling automatic Caliber 17, base movement ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph.
- Yes. All Breitling Colt watches are equipped with a date function.
It depends on the model. Some models are chronographs while most aren’t. Some of the Breitling Colt watches are tachymeters. The ladies’ watches lack the tachymeter and chronograph functions. It’s only the Breitling Colt Chronograph II that offers a chronograph function.
- 316L stainless steel case.
Ladies’ watches: D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 33mm.
Men’s watches: D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid case back.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel metal bracelet.
- Leather strap (calf leather).
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 200 meters/660 feet.
Breitling Colt is suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece