Go Shopping Below
Price range: $3,000 – $6,000. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronograph 44
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronograph 44
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
The Breitling Superocean Heritage 44 is indeed a divers watch with a water resistance of 200 meters/656 feet, but with a traditional, conservative and elegant design, this watch could easily be used as a dress watch as well. The case is crafted in 316L stainless steel, and some models offer a bezel in 18 carat rose gold.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 23, base movement ETA/Valjoux 7753, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph.
- Separate second hand, and a chronograph.
The most commonly used material is:
- 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet.
- Leather strap.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 200 meters/656 feet.
Independently of the specific model, all Breitling Superoceans are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece