Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,000 – $3,000. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Superocean II 42 Watches
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Superocean II 42
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
Breitling Superocean II 42 is a robust, simple and sporty divers watch by Breitling, with a water resistance of 500 meters/1,650 feet, a tested and reliable ETA/Valjoux movement, a 42mm case diameter, and crafted in 316L stainless steel. Here you’ll also get a 24 hour indicator on the dial.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 17, base movement ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 40 hour power reserve.
- A 24 hour indicator.
- Basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
The most commonly used material is:
- 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 42mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 500 meters/1,650 feet.
Independently of the specific model, all Breitling Superoceans are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece