Go Shopping Below
Price range: $3,000 – $6,000. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Superocean Chronograph Steelfish
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Superocean Chronograph Steelfish
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
Breitling Superocean Chronograph Steelfish, is a robust sporty looking divers watch crafted in 316L stainless steel, with a substantial case diameter of 44mm, and a water resistance of 500 meters/1,640 feet.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 13, base movement ETA/Valjoux 7750, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Weekday indicator, and a chronograph.
The most commonly used material is:
- 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet.
- Leather strap.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 500 meters/1,640 feet.
Independently of the specific model, all Breitling Superoceans are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece