Go Shopping Below
Price range: $15,000 – $40,000. Brief information below.
Buy Hublot Big Bang King Power Online
- About Hublot
- About Hublot Big Bang King Power
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Hublot is a very young Swiss luxury watch brand, established by the Italian Carlo Crocco in 1980. Hublot is defined by Swiss technology, and Italian design – the combination of the two is the true trademark of this brand.
Hublot is committed to Swiss luxury and jewelry watches, combining unusual and unorthodox designs and materials for both the case and the strap.
The real reason for picking a Hublot watch is simply because of its unique design and aesthetics. Very few of the Hublot Big Bang watches are serious divers watches. Most of Hublot’s watches are water resistant sports watches.
As far as design and aesthetics are concerned, Hublot is like no other brand out there.
The brand is known for combining natural materials (such as natural rubber) with precious materials. Mr Crocco who founded Hublot, decided to call the brand “Hublot” since he was looking for a very particular form, design and shape for his watches, and he became fond of the round ventilators which can be found on ships. These ship ventilators are called “Hublot” in French, hence the name of this brand.
If you like something which is radically different from the more traditional and conservative designs of say Rolex, Omega and Breitling – this is it! Hublot is the brand you are looking for, because there is absolutely nothing traditional or classic about this brand’s design.
As far as ranking is concerned, Hublot probably deserves to be ranked among the world’s top 15 luxury brands.
The Hublot Big Bang Collection is the flagship of Hublot, and indeed defines the essence of the brand, and defines the radically unorthodox and experimental aesthetics and design of Hublot.
The Hublot Big Bang Collection is so dominant within the brand, that Hublot’s fame and success stand and fall with the Big Bang collection. When people take an interest in the Hublot brand, you can be 99% certain, that they are referring to the Hublot Big Bang Collection.
The Hublot Big Bang King Power, just like the Hublot Big Bang, and the Hublot Big Bang King, offers you the most unorthodox and unusual case and strap materials imaginable. These watches are fairly large – their case diameter is 48mm. The water resistance is 100 meters/330 feet, and the timepieces within this collection are suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving.
The Hublot Big Bang King Power family should be regarded as water resistant sports watches.
The Big Bang collection is defined by five major points:
- The Big Bang watches employ natural rubber straps attached to cases made of highly unusual and unorthodox materials.
- The Hublot Big Bang watches have a totally unique design which sets this brand, and this family of watches apart from all other brands and collections out there.
- The Big Bang watches are essentially water resistant dress and sports watches.
- Minimum water resistance is 100 meters/330 feet.
- The divers watches, within the Hublot Big Bang collection, are specifically referred to as Hublot Big Bang King and Hublot Big Bang King Power Oceanographic.
- Hublot in-house automatic movement UNICO HUB 1220, with 37 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 72 hour power reserve. This is a GMT-movement.
- Hublot in-house automatic movement UNICO HUB 1240, with 38 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 72 hour power reserve. This movement contains a separate second hand indicator, and a chronograph.
- Hublot in-house mechanical hand wind movement HUB 1400 CT, with 33 jewels, and 21,600 vph. This movement is equipped with a tourbillon, a power reserve indicator, and a chronograph.
- Hublot in-house automatic movement HUB 4143. This movement contains a power reserve indicator, and a chronograph (split seconds).
- A few Big Bang watches have a chronograph function. A few have a GMT function. Even fewer of these watches have a tourbillon, and a power reserve indicator on the dial.
- The overwhelming majority of the Hublot Big Bang watches are equipped with the fundamental time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
This is the true essence, spirit and speciality of Hublot. You’ll find a very large range of materials being used for the Hublot Big Bang watches:
- 18 carat rose gold.
- 18 carat rose gold case covered in diamonds.
- Stainless steel.
- Carbon fiber.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 48mm.
Depends on the model.
- Some models have a solid case back.
- Other models have an exhibition case back/sapphire crystal case back.
- Hublot Big Bang King Power has a fixed bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Rubber strap.
- Leather strap – crocodile.
- Stainless steel bracelet.
- Black ceramic bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- 100 meter/330 feet water resistance.
Hublot Big Bang King Power is suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece