Go Shopping Below
Price range: $300 – $700. Brief information below.
Buy Tissot PRS 200 Online
- About Tissot
- About Tissot PRS 200
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Tissot was founded by Charles-Félicien Tissot, and his son Charles-Émile Tissot in Le Locle, in Neuchâtel, in Switzerland in 1853. Today Tissot is owned by Swiss Swatch Group. The headquarters of Tissot are still located in Le Locle in Switzerland.
Tissot is one of the most affordable and famous Swiss luxury watch brands on the market, and Tissot is within the financial reach of most people, and it’s a very successful brand. Tissot offers their watches at retailers in more than 160 countries!
What is Tissot associated with?
Tissot is primarily associated with being the official timekeeper and partner of several sports events and organizations such as FIE Fencing, FIM Superbike World Championship, FIBA Basketball, MotoGP (motorcycling racing), and IIHF Ice Hockey, just to mention a few examples.
What characterizes Tissot:
Tissot is very prominent in the fields of advanced functions or added functions, high-technological wristwatches and special materials.
Tissot has consistently belonged to the most innovative watch manufacturers for the last 150 years, and Tissot can take a lot of credit for much of the technological development of watch movements.
As far as ranking is concerned, I’d say that Tissot probably ranks among the top 30-40 brands in the World.
This is the legendary Tissot PRS 200 – one of Tissot’s most popular and successful collections of all time. This collection has a very classic, classy and elegant exterior.
“PRS” stands for Precision, Robustness and Sportiness, and “200” stands for its depth rating – 200 meters (660 feet). If elegance and class define the exterior of Tissot PRS 200, than Precision, Robustness and Sportiness define the interior of Tissot PRS 200.
Tissot PRS 200 is a divers watch collection, which is very affordable and has got many interesting features that might interest you: all of their watches are water resistant down to 200 meters/660 feet, all of their watches are equipped with a chronograph and a tachymeter, and all of their watches use the highly accurate Swiss quartz/battery movement Caliber G10.211.
I’ve had a Tissot PRS 200 myself for about a decade – never had any problems with it. Very reliable, accurate, elegant and discrete watch.
- Swiss quartz/battery movement Caliber G10.211.
- All of their watches have chronographs and tachymeters and the basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands.
- Stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 42mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelet.
- Leather strap (calfskin).
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- 200 meters/660 feet.
Tissot PRS 200 is suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece