Go Shopping Below
Price range: $200 – $1,500. Brief information below.
Buy Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master Online
- About Victorinox
- About Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Victorinox was founded by Karl Elsener in 1884, in the city of Ibach, in the Canton of Schwyz, in Switzerland. The brand is an independent family owned company. Victorinox is first and foremost famous for its legendary Swiss Army Knife.
The original commercial idea of Victorinox was to manufacture high quality pocket knives for the Swiss army. It wasn’t until 1989, that Victorinox launched its first watches.
Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master should interest all divers watch enthusiasts out there who want an affordable watch with a humongous depth rating. That’s exactly what Dive Master can offer you. Most of their watches cost below $2,000, and their depth rating is 500 meters/1,640 feet. This exceeds by far the depth rating of the legendary Rolex Submariner and the almost equally legendary Omega Seamaster Professional, where the water resistance is equivalent to 300 meters/1,000 feet.
Not only does the Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master cost a fraction of the Rolex Submariner and the Omega Seamaster Professional – the Dive Master offers you a 66% higher water resistance than the Rolex Submariner, and the Omega Seamaster Professional.
The Victorinox Dive Master truly is a bang for your buck. With this collection, Victorinox does offer you tremendous value for money.
- Swiss quartz.
- Swiss ETA 2892.A2, with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Many of their watches have a chronograph function, and a 24 hour indicator. All of their watches have the basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
- Black painted stainless steel.
- Gold painted stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 38mm.
- D: 43mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelets.
- Rubber straps.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- 500 meters/1,640 feet.
Victorinox Swiss Army Dive Master is absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece