In a true Breitling tradition, a professional tool watch can both be used as a divers watch and as a pilot watch.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $3,000 – $5,500. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Avenger II Online
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Avenger II
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
Breitling Avenger II is absolutely a divers watch – robust, crafted in 316L stainless steel, is water resistant down to 300 meters/1000 feet, and has a large dial with a professional and instrumental look.
Breitling Avenger II is a very tech heavy watch collection characterized by the fact that it offers you chronographs, and GMT watches.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 13, base movement Swiss automatic ETA/Valjoux 7750, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 32, base movement Swiss automatic ETA 2893-2, with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph. This is a GMT movement.
- Non-GMT version: Chronograph function, and separate second hand indicator.
- GMT-version: GMT-function, and a 24 hour indicator.
- Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 43mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelet.
- Rubber strap.
- Deployment buckle.
- 300 meters/1000 feet.
Breitling Avenger II is absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece