Go Shopping Below
Price range: $4,800 – $16,300. Brief information below.
Buy Cartier Pasha Online
- About Cartier
- About Cartier Pasha
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1847, Louis-François Cartier founded Cartier in Paris – France. Although Cartier was originally French, Cartier utilises today either Swiss Made ETA/Valjoux movements or some Swiss Made in-house movements, and Cartier today is entirely Swiss owned by Richemont Group. The headquarters however are still in Paris.
It’s Cartier which made wristwatches popular in the beginning of the 20th century. The Cartier brand started out as a jeweler but produced its first timepieces in 1904.
As far as ranking is concerned, I would say that Cartier belongs to the world’s top 15-20 luxury brands.
Cartier Pasha is a legendary and very old collection. Cartier created and released the famous Cartier Pasha collection in 1932. This is yet another collection by Cartier which typifies the brand’s exquisite elegance and impeccable sense of beauty and aesthetics. The unbeatable elegance of this collection explains the popularity of the Cartier brand, and its global fame and success.
Given the 100 meter/330 feet water resistance, these watches are suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving.
- Cartier automatic movement 8630, modified Swiss automatic ETA/Valjoux 7730, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve. This movement is used for chronographs.
- Cartier automatic movement 49, base movement Swiss automatic ETA 2892-A2, with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Some of their models have a chronograph function, but most of their watches haven’t.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
- 18 carat yellow gold.
Ladies’ watches: D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 33mm.
- D: 37mm.
Men’s watches: D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 40,5mm
- D: 41,5mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Combined black rubber and steel bracelet.
- Black leather – crocodile.
- Brown leather – crocodile.
- Deployment buckle.
- 100 meters/330 feet.
The Cartier Pasha divers watches are suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece