You don’t need to be a professional diver to wear a divers watch.
It’s a fair estimate that at least 30-40% of all luxury watches available on the commercial market today, are defined as divers watches. This would include iconic Swiss brands such as Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Longines, and TAG Heuer.
Questions & Answers:
- Is Swiss Divers Watches.com an affiliate website?
- What does Swiss Divers Watches.com specialize in?
- For what purpose was Swiss Divers Watches.com established?
- What is the main mission of Swiss Divers Watches.com?
- When was Swiss Divers Watches.com launched?
- Is Swiss Divers Watches.com an independent company?
- Does Swiss Divers Watches.com sell, stock, and deliver watches?
- Who exactly is stocking, selling and delivering the watches?
- Do the retailers offer me authentic timepieces?
- Do the retailers offer me a warranty on my watch?
- Do the online retailers service and repair my watch?
- Does the directory of Swiss Divers Watches.com offer brand-new watches, or vintage watches?
- Does Swiss Divers Watches.com promote Swiss Made luxury watches or diving?
- Is Swiss Divers Watches.com solely focused on professional divers that intend to use their watches solely for diving?
- Why would professional divers purchase a Swiss Made luxury watch, when they can wear a computer on their wrist for diving?
- What makes Swiss Divers Watches.com different from other sites?
- What are the main values of Swiss Divers Watches.com?
- What is the main aspiration of Swiss Divers Watches.com?
Yes. Swiss Divers Watches.com (www.swissdiverswatches.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon Affiliate Links.
The ultimate wristwatches you can find on the market: Swiss Made divers watches.
The site does offer Swiss Made water resistant sports- and dress watches as well. The emphasis however is on Swiss Made divers watches – hence the name of this website – swissdiverswatches.com.
Swissdiverswatches.com is an expert blog dedicated to, and specialized in Swiss Made divers watches.
The purpose of Swiss Divers Watches.com is to offer you advice and recommendations on Swiss Made divers watches – both particular models and brands. The recommendations are being made taking your taste and lifestyle into consideration.
This website offers you:
A: Recommendations on where you can purchase particular watch brands and models online.
B: Recommendations, reviews and advice on wristwatches and horology.
A: To specialize in the ultimate watches available on the market: Swiss Made luxury divers watches – robust, water resistant, elegant, versatile, practical, accurate, and shock resistant – equipped with the latest technology.
B: To give you an optimized and unprecedented shopping experience, which you deserve, considering what you pay for a Swiss luxury watch: the directory will show you where to find these highly coveted legendary Swiss brands below retail price online. Information and recommendations are readily and immediately available to you.
Swissdiverswatches.com was launched on the 9th of March 2014. That’s when the construction of the website started.
Yes, swissdiverswatches.com is an entirely independent company. Truth be told, it’s the independence of Swiss Divers Watches.com which constitutes its fundamental DNA.
The independence of my company, allows me to set the tone and the direction of this website according to my own and unique vision. Swiss Divers Watches does not work on the behalf of anyone else nor does this website represent any other company or enterprise.
Swiss Divers Watches does not represent any Swiss wristwatch brand or manufacturer. Swiss Divers Watches is a completely independent company which only represents itself.
No, swissdiverswatches.com doesn’t sell, stock or deliver watches or merchandise of any kind, neither to private individuals nor to businesses and enterprises.
When you are buying a watch through swissdiverswatches.com, you aren’t buying a watch directly from the site, since this website acts strictly and only as the middleman.
The shopping catalogues on this website lead you to the relevant retailers. It is however the retailers – not this website – that sell their watches to you.
Amazon.com. and watch retailers affiliated with amazon.com.
Yes of course. They quite often offer you papers that guarantee the authenticity of your watch.
Many of the luxury watches sold at amazon.com may not come with the watch manufacturer’s official warranty.
It depends on which warranty you have:
- The online retailer’s warranty: If your watch is covered by the online retailer’s very own warranty, it’s their obligation to service and repair your watch during the warranty period – which usually lasts between 1-2 years.
- The official watch brand’s warranty: If your watch on the other hand is covered by the specific watch brand’s world wide official warranty (usually a small plastic card – the size of a credit card), you can send in the watch to any authorized local watch dealer for service and repair during the warranty period, which in similarity to the warranty mentioned above, also typically lasts for 1-2 years. Please notice that the length of the warranty period is always brand specific. Certain brands offer you as much as 5 years of warranty.
Both, but the emphasis is clearly on brand-new watches.
- Most watches found here at swissdiverswatches.com are indeed brand-new.
- A minority of watches are either used watches of a relatively new and modern model, or vintage watches which were released years ago.
The focus is solely on Swiss Made luxury watches, and quality watches – not the diving itself. Swiss Divers Watches.com promotes Swiss Made luxury watches that can be, and indeed are used for diving.
Swissdiverswatches.com promotes the most well known and prestigious Swiss luxury watch brands on the market. This would include brands such as Rolex, Omega, Breitling, IWC, and Jaeger LeCoultre, just to mention a few very prominent examples.
14. Is Swiss Divers Watches.com solely focused on professional divers that intend to use their watches solely for diving?
No, not at all. You don’t have to be a professional diver in order to wear a Swiss Made divers watch.
I would personally estimate that at least 30-40%, if not more, of all Swiss Made luxury watches available on the commercial market today, are defined as divers watches.
Most people wearing them are obviously no divers, and many of them have sedentary life styles and office jobs – the direct opposite of professional diving.
Due to the practical and versatile nature of Swiss Made divers watches, any person of any profession and walk of life, can wear these watches for any occasion.
15. Why would professional divers purchase a Swiss Made luxury watch, when they can wear a computer on their wrist for diving?
You would normally wear a professional digital computerized divers wristwatch solely for diving, and not for anything else.
A Swiss Made luxury watch, and more specifically a Swiss Made luxury divers watch, is an heirloom and a jewelry, which is used for a lifetime and for any occasion – that’s the difference.
Swiss Made luxury divers watches can be used under water, in the water, on dry land, at the university, at work, and for ceremonies, dinners, parties and life’s special occasions.
I have difficulties believing that anyone would wear a professional, digital, computerized divers watch on a daily basis for such occasions.
Swissdiverswatches.com offers you watch reviews & shopping at one and the same website!
Very few luxury watch websites can offer you that.
Most blogs just offer you reviews and recommendations but no shopping, while online retailers are just selling watches while offering you no reviews and recommendations.
Very few companies if any, offer all these services at one single website, and that’s what truly makes swissdiverswatches.com unique!
This website is meant to optimize your online shopping experience by offering you:
- A Shopping Catalogue. Here you’ll find more than 20 respected Swiss luxury wristwatch brands.
- Reviews on highly respected Swiss luxury watch brands. The brand reviews are covering well over 20 respected Swiss luxury watch brands and manufacturers.
- Reviews on specific watch models – in case you need in depth information on particular timepieces.
- A blog – where you can read my recommendations and where you can personally ask me questions. Expertise, advice, and personal recommendations are immediately and readily available to you on the site, while you’re shopping for Swiss luxury watches.
- A Luxury Watch Encyclopedia, which you’ll find inside the blog menu. The Luxury Watch Encyclopedia offers you over 50 questions and answers on all aspects of the world of Swiss luxury watches! The page serves as an encyclopedia and a list of recommendations all in one.
- Uncompromising quality and perfection.
- A Service-Minded and Helpful approach.
- To serve as the Nr 1 online authority on Swiss Made divers watches.
You are always welcome to contact me for advice and recommendations, to make your online shopping a comfortable, direct and memorable experience. A complete shopping experience is just a few mouse clicks away.
Founder and Owner of Swiss Divers Watches