Buy Hublot watches below
Go Shopping Here:
- Hublot Big Bang
- Hublot Big Bang King
- Hublot Big Bang King Power
- Hublot Big Bang King Power Oceanographic
Specialized in Swiss Made divers watches
- The difference between authorized and non-authorized sellers
- Buying watches online – what to think of
- What is a divers watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
A short history of Hublot
In 1980, the Italian Carlo Crocco established a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer called Hublot – a radically modern newcomer on the market of luxury wristwatches.
This is one of the newer Swiss luxury watch brands. Hublot combines Swiss technology with Italian design.
Despite being wholly owned by the French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton/Moët Hennessy) Hublot is still a Swiss brand since its fulfills all the criteria of being Swiss Made: Hublot’s movements are developed, manufactured, assembled and inspected in Switzerland, and Hublot’s headquarters are located in Nyon, Switzerland.