Buy Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore watches online
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $15,000 – $70,000. Brief information below.
Buy Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore
- About Audemars Piguet
- About Audemars Piguet Royal Oak
- About Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Audemars Piguet is one of the finest and most celebrated luxury watchmakers ever. Audemars Piguet is a member of the “Holy Trinity” of watches – the three most luxurious, and prestigious luxury watch brands offered on the watch market today. The two other members of the “Holy Trinity” are Vacheron Constantin and Patek Philippe.
It’s debatable whether or not Audemars Piguet is the nr 1 luxury brand in the world, but Audemars Piguet is consistently ranked among the top 3 luxury watch brands of the world.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak is a legend!
Designed by Gerald Genta in the 1970s, both “Audemars Piguet Royal Oak” and “Patek Philippe Nautilus” bear a resemblance to each other. While Patek Philippe is a more diversified brand, Audemars Piguet’s fame and prestige stand and fall with the “Royal Oak Collection”. It’s the “Royal Oak Collection”, and within it – the “Royal Oak Offshore” (which offers the divers watches), that truly has defined the brand since the 1970s. When people take an interest in Audemars Piguet, you can be fairly certain that they refer to the “Royal Oak Collection”.
Characterized by the completely unorthodox octagonal case design dating back to 1972, “Audemars Piguet Royal Oak” is one of the most recognized, desirable and popular collections among the extreme luxury watch brands.
The unique, unusual and highly unorthodox design is quite divisive among watch lovers, in the sense that people either deeply like it or deeply dislike it.
What we can say with complete certainty is that Audemars Piguet Royal Oak has a unique and distinct look, feel, and design to it.
You can never mistake an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, for anything else but an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak!
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak is one of the most legendary and coveted luxury watch collections in the world.
Celebrities that are known to wear and endorse Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore are Lebron James, Michael Schumacher, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The sportier version of the Royal Oak collection is called “Royal Oak Offshore”. These are sports watches with a minimum water resistance of 100 meters/330 feet. They are still not considered to be full fledged divers watches.
Within the “Royal Oak Offshore collection” there is a category of watches called the “Royal Oak Offshore Diver”.
The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver is the true and real divers watch offered by Audemars Piguet today. With a water resistance of 300 meters/1000 feet and an inner rotating bezel operated from the outside with a crown positioned at ten o’clock, this is a indeed a divers watch suitable for diving.
- Audemars Piguet in-house automatic movement 2226/2840, with 54 jewels.
- Audemars Piguet in-house automatic movement 2326/2840, with 37 jewels, 21,600 vph, and a 40 hour power reserve.
- Audemars Piguet in-house automatic movement 2385, with 37 jewels, 21,600 vph, and a 40 hour power reserve.
- Audemars Piguet in-house automatic movement 3120, with 40 jewels, 21600 vph, and a 60 hour power reserve.
- Audemars Piguet in-house automatic movement 3126/3840, with 59 jewels, 21,600 vph, and a 60 hour power reserve.
- Most of their watches are chronographs. Only a minority of their watches haven’t got a chronograph function.
The most commonly used case materials are:
- 18 carat rose gold.
- Brushed stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 37mm
- D: 42mm (most common size).
- D: 44mm.
- Depends on the model. Some models have a solid stainless steel case back while others have an exhibition case back/sapphire crystal case back.
Depends on the model
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore – water resistance of 100 meters/330 feet – bezel is fixed.
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver – water resistance of 300 meters/1000 feet – inner rotating bezel operated from the outside with a crown positioned at ten o’clock
- Sapphire crystal.
- Leather: Crocodile leather.
- Rubber straps.
- Metal bracelets: Stainless steel or titanium are the most commonly used materials.
- Deployment buckle.
Depends on the model:
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore – 100 meters/330 feet (suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving)
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver – 300 meters/1000 feet (suitable for diving)
What the water resistance means:
100 meters/330 feet means the watch is suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving.
300 meters/1000 feet, means a watch is suitable for diving.
Only the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver, with a water resistance of 300 meters/1000 feet, and equipped with an inner operating bezel, is a full fledged divers watch by Audemars Piguet.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece