Buy Bell & Ross Marine BR02 watches
The excellent review and presentation made in the video down below is made by none other than the distinguished Ariel Adams from ablogtowatch.com. The video is the property of ablogtowatch.com.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $3,000-$9,000. Brief information below.
Buy Bell & Ross Marine BR02
- About Bell & Ross
- About Bell & Ross Marine BR02
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1993, Bell & Ross was founded by Bruno Belamich and Carlos A. Rosillo, and is thusly a relatively new Swiss Luxury Watch brand. Bell & Ross is an independent company. What characterizes the brand is that it’s produced for professionals that work in extreme conditions such as pilots and divers.
Bell & Ross was born as an idea when a team of aircraft control specialists and designers joined forces for a very distinct and specific purpose: to design and develop extreme tool watches for professional use.
This is a young, successful and growing brand with an increasing popularity and presence on the global market.
Bell & Ross has studied professions in which people are forced to deal with extreme temperatures and pressures. Bell & Ross together with military pilots, bomb-disposal experts, astronauts and divers, have combined their professional knowledge to develop the ultimate professional tool watch.
The Bell & Ross brand is the ultimate epitome of what a robust tool watch looks and feels like. Bell & Ross is first and foremost famous for developing and manufacturing practical tool watches for people with extraordinarily dangerous professions – firefighters, pilots, professional divers, police officers and elite military units.
Heavy on the wrist and with a significant wrist presence, the Bell & Ross Marine BR02 divers watches are tech heavy tool watches with minimalistic legible dials – akin to dials and instruments in an airplane’s cockpit. The Bell & Ross Marine Collection are no dress watches – they are meant to be regarded as, and used as super robust, durable and tough hard-wearing tool watches.
Many of their watches have a depth rating of 500 meters/1,640 feet. Their most extreme divers watches have a depth rating of 1000 meters/3,300 feet. Bell & Ross’ divers watches are absolutely suitable for diving, even though the laws of physics make it impossible for human beings to go diving that deep.
- Sellita automatic SW200, with 26 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve.
- Bell & Ross automatic movement 362354, with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Bell & Ross automatic movement 363085, base movement ETA 2894 automatic movement, with 37 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve. This movement is used for chronographs.
- All of their watches are equipped with a helium valve at the side of the case. Many models, but not all of them, are indeed equipped with a chronograph.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
- PVD stainless steel.
- A stainless steel and 18 carat rose gold case.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid stainless steel case back.
- Inner unidirectional bezel. Operated from the outside by a crown/button.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Black rubber.
- Tang buckle.
Depends on the model:
- 500 meters/1,640 feet.
- 1000 meters/3,300 feet.
Bell & Ross Marine BR02 divers watches are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece