Buy Breitling Avenger II Seawolf watches
Breitling Main Page/Browse By Brand/Breitling Brand Review
The video presentation below is the property of the CHRONEXT Youtube channel.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,800 – $4,500. Brief information below.
All watches sold on Amazon.com come with a warranty./This is Amazon’s official policy.
Buy Breitling Avenger II Seawolf
Brief information and technical specifications:
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Avenger II Seawolf
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
About Breitling Avenger II Seawolf:
This is Breitling’s heaviest artillery as far as water resistance is concerned. With a water resistance of 3,000 meters/9,843 feet, it’s difficult to beat this water resistance performance of Breitling Avenger II Seawolf. It’s indeed reassuring to know that your Breitling Avenger II Seawolf can handle that amount of water pressure, although no human being could possibly go diving to such incredible depths, for biological reasons and due to the enormous water pressure at those depths.
As far as water resistance is concerned, very few quality brands can match Breitling. The other very few brands would be Rolex, Omega, Bell & Ross and Oris.
A robust versatile tool watch made in 316L stainless steel, with a gargantuan water resistance, and with a professional instrumental feel and look to it, the Breitling Avenger II Seawolf is most definitely the very epitome of what a Swiss Made divers watch is all about.
Breitling Avenger II Seawolf is one of the very finest divers watches that the Breitling brand, or any brand for that matter, can offer you today on the commercial luxury watch market.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 17, base movement Swiss automatic ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph.
- Basic time indicators: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
- Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 45mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel bracelets.
- Rubber straps.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 3,000 meters/9,843 feet.
Breitling Avenger II Seawolf is suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece