Buy Breitling Colt Skyracer
The highly distinguished Tim Rosso from watchuwant.com offers his review and insights on the Breitling Colt Skyracer. The video down below is the property of watchuwant.com.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,000-$3,000. Brief information below.
Buy Breitling Colt Skyracer
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Colt Skyracer
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
The Breitling Colt Skyracer is a newly released collection by Breitling in 2017, with a distinct military and professional look to it, and comes with a 24 hour indicator. This is an excellent choice for people who want a Swiss luxury watch equipped with a battery/quartz movement. Since this is Breitling, it means that each and every movement is chronometer (COSC) certified, including the quartz/battery movements. The quartz movements of Breitling are unusually accurate – even by quartz standards.
All Breitling Colt Skyracer watches offer you a water resistance of 100 meters/330 feet. This collection is suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving. Breitling Colt Skyracer can be used as a combined pilot watch, and a water resistant sports watch.
Instead of relying on 316L stainless steel which is the standard case material for most Breitling watches, the Breitling Colt Skyracer relies on a polymer case material also known as “Breitlight”, which makes this watch ultra-light and ultra-sturdy.
- Swiss chronometer certified quartz/battery movement.
- Yes. All Breitling Colt Skyracer watches are equipped with a date function.
24 hour indicator.
- Brushed black polymer case – also known as “Breitlight®”
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 45mm.
- Solid case back.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Black rubber strap.
- Tang buckle.
- 100 meters/330 feet.
Breitling Colt Skyracer is suitable for swimming and snorkeling but not diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece