Buy Breitling Super Avenger II watches
Breitling Main Page/Browse By Brand/Breitling Brand Review
The highly distinguished Tim Mosso from watchuwant.com offers his review and insights on Breitling Super Avenger II. The video down below is the property of watchuwant.com.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $4,000 – $11,000. Brief information below.
All watches sold on Amazon.com come with a warranty./This is Amazon’s official policy.
Buy Breitling Super Avenger II
Brief information and technical specifications:
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Super Avenger II
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
About Breitling Super Avenger II:
If you like Breitling, and if you like big, hefty and massive watches that can be seen from blocks away – this is it. This collection – the Breitling Super Avenger II embodies exactly what the big watch trend is all about: large and massive cases in highly polished stainless steel. This collection boasts with a 48mm case diameter.
Not only is this watch big and massive: it offers you a chronograph and a water resistance of 300 meters/1,000 feet, which means this is a proper and serious divers watch.
- Breitling in-house automatic Caliber 13, 25 jewels, 28,800 vph.
- Chronograph and a separate second hand indicator.
- Brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 48mm.
- Solid case back.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelet.
- Leather strap.
- Rubber strap.
- Textile strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 300 meters/1,000 feet.
Breitling Super Avenger II is absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece