Buy Breitling Superocean Heritage 46 watches
Breitling Main Page/Browse By Brand/Breitling Brand Review
The highly distinguished Ariel Adams from a ablogtowatch.com offers his insightful review on the Breitling Superocean Heritage 46. The video down below is the property of ablogtowatch.com.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $3,000 – $6,000. Brief information below.
All watches sold on Amazon.com come with a warranty./This is Amazon’s official policy.
Buy Breitling Superocean Heritage 46
Brief information and technical specifications:
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Superocean Heritage 46
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
About Breitling Superocean Heritage 46
The Breitling Superocean “Heritage” watches can trace their origins back to the 1950s, hence the name “Heritage”. The slightly retro old school design gives you a hint that this is a collection with some history to it.
The Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, has a 46mm case diameter, and is the largest sub collection within the Superocean Heritage family.
Breitling Superocean Heritage 46 is indeed a divers watch with a water resistance of 200 meters/656 feet, but with a traditional, conservative and elegant design, this watch could easily be used as a dress watch as well. The case is crafted in 316L stainless steel, and some models offer a bezel in 18 carat rose gold.
There are two versions of the Superocean Heritage 46: one with a chronograph, and one without. The chronograph version relies on Breitling automatic caliber 13, which uses the ETA/Valjoux 7750 as its base movement. The plain non-chronograph version of the Superocean Heritage 46, relies on Breitling automatic caliber 17, which is an ETA 2824-2 base movement.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 13, base movement ETA/Valjoux 7750, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve. This is a chronograph movement.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 17, base movement ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 40 hour power reserve.
- Breitling Superocean Heritage 46: Basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
- Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronograph 46: A chronograph, in addition to the above mentioned basic functions.
The most commonly used material is:
- 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- Breitling Superocean Heritage 46: D: 46mm.
- Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronograph 46: D: 46mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel mesh bracelet.
- Leather strap.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- Breitling Superocean Heritage 46: 200 meters/656 feet.
- Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronograph 46: 200 meters/656 feet.
Independently of the specific model, all Breitling Superoceans are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece