Buy Breitling Superocean II 44 watches
Breitling Main Page/Browse By Brand/Breitling Brand Review
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $2,500 – $4,000. Brief information below.
All watches sold on Amazon.com come with a warranty./This is Amazon’s official policy.
Buy Breitling Superocean II 44
Brief information and technical specifications:
- About Breitling
- About Breitling Superocean II 44
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1884 Léon Breitling established Breitling in Grenchen – the Canton of Solothurn, in Switzerland. Breitling is one of very few independent Swiss watchmakers left.
Léon Breitling intended for his company to specialize in the field of timers and chronographs – precision instruments to be used primarily within science, sports and industry.
About Breitling Superocean II 44:
This is a serious tool- and divers watch!
Breitling Superocean II 44 is a robust, simple and sporty divers watch by Breitling, with a water resistance of 1,000 meters/3,300 feet. This watch has a Breitling automatic caliber 17, which is based on the tested and reliable ETA 2824-2 base movement. The size of the case diameter is 44mm, and the case is crafted in 316L stainless steel. All of their models offer you a 24 hour indicator on the dial.
- Breitling automatic Caliber 17, base movement ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 40 hour power reserve.
- Basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
The most commonly used material is:
- 316L stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 44mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet.
- Leather strap.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- Deployment buckle.
- 1,000 meters/3,300 feet.
Independently of the specific model, all Breitling Superoceans are absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece