Buy Longines Legend Diver watches
Longines Main Page/Browse By Brand/Longines Brand Review
The gentleman in the video down below does not work for swissdiverswatches.com but he does offer you invaluable insights on the Longines Legend Diver:
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $1,500 – $2,500. Brief information below.
All watches sold on Amazon.com come with a warranty./This is Amazon’s official policy.
Buy Longines Legend Diver Watches
Brief information and technical specifications:
- About Longines
- About Longines Legend Diver
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Longines is an old and respected Swiss brand which was established in 1832. Longines makes good, high quality, elegant, and sporty watches with reliable standard ETA movements. In terms of movements, Longines is comparable to Tissot, Certina, Oris, and Alpina, and in terms of reputation and prestige, Longines is probably in the same league as TAG Heuer. In terms of build quality, Longines ranks above Tissot and Certina, but is probably comparable to TAG Heuer.
About Longines Legend Diver:
The Longines Legend Diver watches, are brand-new watches, deliberately built and aesthetically designed by Longines, to resemble their famous vintage divers watches from the mid 20th century.
With a water resistance of 300 meters/1,000 feet, Longines Legend Diver is a proper divers watch. 300 meters of water resistance puts the Longines Legend Diver on par with with the legendary Rolex Submariner.
Not only that, but with an elegant and an understated design, the Longines Legend Diver is also a proper dress watch.
Unlike most divers watches, the Longines Legend Diver is equipped
- Swiss automatic ETA 2824-2, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve.
- Inner bezel operated from the outside with a crown/button. Basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
- 18 carat rose gold
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 42mm.
- Solid case back.
- Inner bidirectional bezel operated from the outside with a crown/button.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Nylon strap.
- 300 meters/1,000 feet.
Longines Legend Diver is suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece