Buy TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $1,000 – $4,000. Brief information below.
Buy TAG Heuer Aquaracer
- About TAG Heuer
- About TAG Heuer Aquaracer
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
In 1860, in St-Imier in Switzerland, Edouard Heuer established Uhrenmanufaktur Heuer AG – the forerunner of the modern TAG Heuer. In 1985 Heuer was purchased by TAG Group Holdings S.A. and became TAG Heuer. Since 1985, the company has been referred to as TAG Heuer. TAG stands for Techniques d’Avant Garde and Heuer stands for the family name of Heuer.
TAG Heuer is famous because it’s a Swiss luxury brand that offers relatively affordable Swiss luxury watches with a distinct, rugged and sporty look to them.
TAG Heuer is primarily associated with marine activities, golf and motorsports, such as Formula 1. Since the Summer Olympics in 1920, TAG Heuer has consistently been a major sponsor of sails, sport events and motorsports. TAG Heuer has been for a long time the official partner of Formula-1 events until 2003.
Celebrities known to wear TAG Heuer are Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Cameron Diaz, and professional golf player Tiger Woods.
TAG Heuer probably ranks among the top 20-30 luxury watch brands of the world.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracers are amongst the most recognizable Swiss Made divers watches available on the market today. Usually crafted in either stainless steel or titanium, with a water resistance ranging from 300 meters/1,000 feet to 500 meters/1,640 feet, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer is absolutely suitable for, snorkeling, water sports and diving.
With its understated sporty and versatile look, the TAG Heuer Aquaracer could indeed be used as a dress watch as well for more formal occasions.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer relies either on in-house made TAG Heuer movements, or ETA/Valjoux movements procured from Swatch Group.
A celebrity that is known to specifically endorse TAG Heuer Aquaracer is Leonardo DiCaprio.
- TAG Heuer ETA 955.112 Quartz, with 3 jewels, 32,768 vph.
- TAG Heuer Ronda 5040B Quartz, with 13 jewels, 32,768 vph.
- TAG Heuer Ronda 6004B Quartz, with 5 jewels, 32,768 vph.
- TAG Heuer automatic Caliber 5, base movement ETA 2824-2 with 26 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve.
- TAG Heuer in-house automatic Caliber 5, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 38 hour power reserve.
- TAG Heuer in-house automatic Caliber 7, with 21-25 jewels 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve. This movement is used for the GMT function.
- TAG Heuer automatic Caliber 16, base movement ETA/Valjoux 7750, with 25 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- TAG Heuer in-house automatic Caliber 72, with 26 jewels, 28,800 vph, and a 42 hour power reserve.
- All of their watches are equipped with the basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands.
- Many of their watches have a chronograph function.
- Many of their watches, albeit not all of them, have a manual helium escape valve at the ten o’clock position. This bears a clear resemblance to the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m.
Most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
Depends on the model.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 39mm.
- D: 41mm.
- D: 42mm.
- D: 43mm.
Depends on the model:
- Some models have a solid case back.
- Some models have a sapphire crystal case back/exhibition case back.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelet.
- Combined stainless steel and 18 carat yellow gold bracelet.
- Rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
Depends on the model:
- 300 meters/1,000 feet.
- 500 meters/1,640 feet.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer is absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece