Below: The distinguished Ariel Adams from ablogtowatch.com offers his review and take on the ultra tough and robust Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver. The video below is the property of ablogtowatch.com.
Go Shopping Below
Price range: $300 – $700. Brief information below.
Buy Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver
- About Victorinox
- About Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver
- Date Function
- Case Material
- Case Dimension
- Case Back
- Strap Materials
- Water Resistance
- Additional Questions
Victorinox was founded by Karl Elsener in 1884, in the city of Ibach, in the Canton of Schwyz, in Switzerland. The brand is an independent family owned company. Victorinox is first and foremost famous for its legendary Swiss Army Knife.
The original commercial idea of Victorinox was to manufacture high quality pocket knives for the Swiss army. It wasn’t until 1989, that Victorinox launched its first watches.
A few years ago, Victorinox released the INOX collection, which is a type of extremely tough, hard wearing robust sports and divers watches in stainless steel, that can withstand the most brutal treatment imaginable. Although these watches are extremely tough and robust, they aren’t indestructible.
According to Victorinox, this is the only Swiss watch which is certified to withstand 130 extreme endurance homologation tests.
The Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver is an ISO 6425 certified divers watch (the ISO 6425 is an official and formal certificate which considers a wristwatch to fulfill all relevant critieria to be considered a professional divers watch).
The Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver is equipped with a Swiss quartz/battery movement, and is fully anti-magnetic.
The case comes in stainless steel, and the water resistance is 200 meters/660 feet, which is indeed suitable for diving.
- Swiss quartz/Swiss battery movement.
- All of their watches have the basic time functions: hour-, minute-, and second hands, and a date window.
The most commonly used materials are:
- Stainless steel.
D = Diameter. TH = Thickness:
- D: 45mm.
- Solid case back.
- Unidirectional bezel.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Stainless steel bracelets.
- Rubber straps.
- Fold-over clasp with safety.
- 200 meters/660 feet.
Victorinox Swiss Army INOX Professional Diver is absolutely suitable for diving.
- What is a Divers Watch?
- What is the ISO-6425 international standard?
- What do the various water resistance levels actually mean?
- What is a “unidirectional bezel”?
- How does the bezel work?
- Authorized and non-authorized dealers – what is the difference between them?
- Return Policy
- What To Do If The Watch Breaks
- Repairing The Watch – What Goes On Behind The Scenes?
- How Frequently Does My Watch Need To Be Serviced And Cleaned?
- How To Use The Three Types Of Watch Movements
- How To Choose a Timepiece